Ads 468x60px

c

Sunday 6 May 2012

True Love Story


There was a girl and a boy leaving in a small town named Udit Nagar. One day the boy proposed the girl. The girl respects his reply and said yes I too love you. Boy always used to say that my heart is always with you. I am living with no heart.
married couples

After some days boy said to her girlfriend that I can’t marry you because my parents have good hope on me. I don’t want to lose it. But said we will be friends for ever. Then girl replied that I need you and your family happiness and agreed to be as a friend.

After few months later the boy got married with another girl. After two days of his weddings boy and his wife were looking their gifts. He came across a gift and started crying. The gift was the heart packed in a glass jar with full of blood.

The lid of the jar was attached with a paper written on it ‘Arrey jaan tumhara Dil mere paas rahega to apne wife ko kya donge”….

That is called “Love”

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting but i dont understand the last words

    ReplyDelete